Manage to pair fruit power and the pure expression of the calcareous terroir of Bordeaux, from generation to generation.
The estate is perfectly situated on chalky platform from the Eocene period which allows to obtain constant grapes maturity with a regulated water regime.
These chalky platforms are the best soil for the merlot which will preserve its fresh fruit aromas and freshness.
We till the land mechanically in order to restrain grass growing.
– Surface area of the estate: 29 hectares
– Age of the vine: 10 to 30 years old in average
– Planting density: 3300 to 5000 vine stocks/hectares
– Grape varieties Red & Rosé: Merlot, Cabernet Franc & Cabernet Sauvignon
– Grape varieties White: Sauvignon
Our winemaking process/vinifications
Tasting of the berries to plan the harvest dates and the best grape maturity.
Mechanical harvest by night in order to pick fresh fruit, freshness which preserves the aromas.
Cold maceration in order to extract as much aromas as possible.
Then pressing, slowly but certainly.
Traditional vinification in stainless steel vats and then in concrete vats.